C-MAX Hybrid Forum: How Can We Make This Site Better?

C-MAX Hybrid Guide

• 3 weeks later...

New Category: C-MAX Model Year Specific

New Forums: 2013 specific, 2014 specific, Climate control.

Not sure when the new version of this software will be released by the maker.  I have not even seen a beta release for testing yet. Hopefully, by the end of the year.

Excellent changes.  Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's the update on Tapatalk.

The maker of this software is totally, 100% revamping this software - new rewrite.  

If we add TP now, there's no telling how long it will take TP to make their new version, so there might be some down time.

I was hoping that 4.0 of this software would be out by now :(

How about fixing the authentication process? Just about every day, I get kicked off when I open posts.

Today was typical; forum opened fine (I open on New Content, which barfs if you're not logged in), as did the first thread. I tried to reply, quoting a message, and it wouldn't quote... and all other threads are open in guest mode.

Yes, I can log in, but why do I need to when it already knows who I am???

HAve fun,

Frank

Any way to improve the searching capability?

There are two different search boxes (if you logged in).  The one in the upper right is for the site and the other (below the menu: Forum/Gallery/Contact) is for a goggle type of search.  

How can we improve the search?

How about fixing the authentication process? Just about every day, I get kicked off when I open posts.

Today was typical; forum opened fine (I open on New Content, which barfs if you're not logged in), as did the first thread. I tried to reply, quoting a message, and it wouldn't quote... and all other threads are open in guest mode.

Yes, I can log in, but why do I need to when it already knows who I am???

HAve fun,

Frank

Sounds like a cookie problem on your computer.  what platform and browser are you using?

Sounds like a cookie problem on your computer.  what platform and browser are you using?

Working with Win7, IE 9.0.8112, behind a corporate firewall. 

Most of the time, there's no problem. Liinks retain my log-in when opened. It's a regular-but-occasional thing, just enough to keep my from posting more than I already do, not a bad thing overall.

I've been active on DIY loudspeaker forums for years, setting an expectation of very rare failures with their forum SW (vBuilletin, vBadadvanced). That doesn't mean something's not broken on my end; point me where I should look.

Thanks,

Frank