Ours has auto (don't they all?) but in the summer I *want* to be cooled down but do not need heat in the winter. So it's set for 73 degrees whenever it's 80 or hotter outside. Otherwise I turn it completely off (because it *will* try and turn on the heat/AC depending on what the interior temps are).
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
25-27 mpg! on highway!? Is something wrong?
20 replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users