Getting Naviagation on My Ford Touch without SYNC?

Our SE came with the upgraded radio: the My Ford Touch. It did not come with the nav package though. My GF wants nav on her headunit, but she does not like SYNC because it's specific to one phone (as opposed to one car) and she has multiple phones (for work).

Is there a way to get nav? Obviously it can be done since the SELs come with nav, the question is what product can get it done?

The other option would be is there a way to bypass the one-phone restriction on SYNC and use it in our one CMAX with an unlimited number of phones?

You can't add the Nav package afterwards (it's a hardware part of whatever MFT unit is installed).

You can use how ever many phones you want with the MFT -- for example, when my wife drives it automatically syncs to her phone, although mine is the main phone.  The main phone is only the phone it will select if there is more than one phone available to sync (so she should just get in the car with whatever phone she wants to use and not have the other phones with her, or at least not with bluetooth turned on).

... Obviously it can be done since the SELs come with nav, ....

Actually, plain-vanilla SEL's (such as mine) come with MFT but without navigation.

And you are correct in that SYNC directions are tied to a single phone, even though multiple phones can be paired to MFT.  Allowing multiple "SYNCed" phones has been suggested in the how-to-improve-the-C-Max forum.