GasPods on sale for $36, shipping included in the USA

susanne

http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/1547419-gaspods_aerohance

Regular price - $59.95 - so this is more than a 40% savings. This is a short term sale for the holidays. 

Be sure to opt out of receiving more offers, unless you like to be inundated.

This is a short term sale on a kit of 9 GasPods that attach magnetically to the hatch cover of your CMAX. Or, consider as a gift to your family and friends, who are still driving gas guzzlers. Once they see how much money they can save, and how much good they can do, by saving just a little on fuel..... Their next step might be doing more, joining your club and buying a CMAX!

My wife ordered a set for her 2013 ECOBoost Explorer, should have shortly. :)

Paul

Thank you, Paul. I'm trying to drum up business at : http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/1547419-gaspods_aerohance

Its a whole new market for us, and as far as I can tell anything in the fuel savings genre. They do flash sales, Doing this they have become among the fastest growing sites on the internet - ranked number 4 by whomever does ranking of the sort. Products are up and gone in a flash. They are mostly used for liquidation sales for big players, but they have 3,000,000 subscribers and 18 million viewers a day. I'm not sure what percentage of their viewers care about saving fuel, but if we can encourage a small percentage of them to think about it, well, that is what we want to encourage.

Thank you, Paul. I'm trying to drum up business at : http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/1547419-gaspods_aerohance

Its a whole new market for us, and as far as I can tell anything in the fuel savings genre. They do flash sales, Doing this they have become among the fastest growing sites on the internet - ranked number 4 by whomever does ranking of the sort. Products are up and gone in a flash. They are mostly used for liquidation sales for big players, but they have 3,000,000 subscribers and 18 million viewers a day. I'm not sure what percentage of their viewers care about saving fuel, but if we can encourage a small percentage of them to think about it, well, that is what we want to encourage.

That is where she ordered them.Thanks :)

Paul

• 2 weeks later...