A week in my C-max... and some questions

Cat Max

Hey everyone!

I have had a glorious one week in driving my Max and I have some questions, perhaps dumb-- no most likely dumb- but...

Is there an inside button/lever  for the back hatch? I cannot seem to find one?

My adult back seat passengers complained about the inability of them to unlock and let themselves out... I guess that that is unfixable?

The Max automatically locks all doors in drive, any way to change that... or that the Max bings at me when I am unseatbelted.. any way to change these?

thanks!

Hey everyone!

I have had a glorious one week in driving my Max and I have some questions, perhaps dumb-- no most likely dumb- but...

Is there an inside button/lever  for the back hatch? I cannot seem to find one?

My adult back seat passengers complained about the inability of them to unlock and let themselves out... I guess that that is unfixable?

The Max automatically locks all doors in drive, any way to change that... or that the Max bings at me when I am unseatbelted.. any way to change these?

thanks!

Only if you have the power lift gate. The key FOB has one too, but you probably don't have that ?

You can change the lock functions by going into the programming mode. Go to the Ford Owner

website and watch the video's for your car.

Click this link and sign up.

http://owner.ford.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/HomePage

Edited by drdiesel1