The manual says there is a fuse panel near the left rear wheel in the luggage compartment. Where exactly is it?
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Where is the fuse box in the luggage compartment?
Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:01 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:29 AM
Its all the way in the back, level with the floor. Open the rear hatch and look in the bottom, left corner. It's close enough to almost touch the rear hatch. To open it you might need to fold up the compartment in the back that folds up to access the rear storage. Also, it's kind of hidden by the net, so you might want to take the net off.
Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:31 PM
Found it. Thank you
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users