Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo

Window Tint - All Windows

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   raadsel

raadsel

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 554 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationHouston, TX
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max SEL

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:15 PM

For those that have tinted their front windows, I'm curious what your experience has now been? Have you had any issues with police or during inspections? Has it caused any issues with visibility?

I had 3M Crystalline 40 installed on all side and the back windows, which seems to be working well, but realize now that I should have had the pano roof done as well. I'm just trying to decide what darkness to put on the roof and whether to do the windshield, and what darkness if I do. The shop that put it on recommended the Crystalline 70 for the windshield, which it seems others here have done, and claim that the people they've done it for (in Texas) have had no issues. I was also thinking of 70 for the roof -- it seems to have good heat rejection while still allowing a good view out the roof. Any thoughts on this or other suggestions?

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   WNY

WNY

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 102 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationCuba, NY
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:F150,Mustang, Escape

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:53 AM

Just did my rear windows and back window with some good 3M I think 15% tint, about factory tint on most rear side windows, like my wifes Escape.

Looks darker than it is. turned out good. 

SIDE TINT

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·