Has Ford rewritten the owner's manual in an intelligible form yet?
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:50 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:21 PM
It has been edited just NOT "in an intelligible form".
I get my wife (legal secretary for 20+ yrs) to read it, she has no trouble.
Edited by wab, 24 March 2015 - 05:30 PM.
Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:51 PM
Years ago I heard of a certain foreign car operator's manual which in the troubleshooting section under something like "engine running rough" it said:
"Improper using unrighteous fuel."
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users