New owner in PA

Ephethean3

I have had my 2015 SE for almost 2 weeks now and am loving it. I never really considered a hybrid before I test drove the C-Max but that short trip sold me. My daily commute is mostly highway miles but I am already doing 47 MPG. I can't wait until it's broken in. I have already read some of this forum and look forward to reading more. Thanks in advance for your postings.

You're a natural E., 47 out the gate, nice !  Congratz on the new C-Max.  I think the 'break-in' thing is overrated, we are still looking for it ;) (but not very hard).  Enjoy!  The fun  :skateboard: is still there for us after two years.  Nick

Edited by C-MaxSea

And since no one's mentioned it... https://www.etis.ford.com/, the Online Technical Information and Services website from Ford.

Click the Vehicle tab, enter your VIN and you get a display of service type information on the left and car options on the right if you click the link under Minor Features. If you have any recalls pending, they'll be on the left. Note that 12M02 and 14B03 are not repairs, per se, but remain listed

Otherwise, you're off to a good start!

HAve fun,

Frank

Register and use owner.ford.com instead.

As explained in this thread, etis.ford.com is NOT the official Ford owner site for detailed and reliable North American C-MAX information.

For example, many of us with 2013 C-MAX Hybrids are amazed to learn that according to ETIS we actually own 2014 C-MAX Energi Hybrids. Since sometime during the summer of 2014, etis.ford.com information has not and still does not match owner.ford.com information.

post-1940-0-89826500-1430596661_thumb.png

http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/topic/4371-dead-battery-for-the-fifth-time/?p=53888