How do you get the maintenance history (recalls etc.) on used C max?

We are the second owners of a ruby red 2013 C max hybrid SE.  I'm sure the previous owners had things done to the vehicle concerning recalls.  So the question is how do we access the history from previous Ford recalls (etc.) that have been performed on this vehicle?  I know the Ford dealers must share a data base on Ford vehicles and all the recall maintenance performed to keep the NTSB happy. 

Unless you have a certain issue with the car and you take it into the dealer. You're not going to see all of the manufacturer software upgrades. Now with that said if there's a safety issue like the air bag and the pieces coming apart in your face. Then they're required to contact you and replace the defective part. I would suggest going in and visit your friendly Ford service advisor to address your concerns. At least it'll give them a chance to update their database as of who's the current owner.  http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchSafetyIssues