Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Customer Satisfaction Program 15B04

Customer Satisfaction Program csp csp 15B04 15B04

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   Vancemi

Vancemi

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 25 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationSturgis,mi
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • My C-MAX's Color:White Platinum
  • Current Vehicle:C- max

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:55 PM

And we can almost C-Max at the end of the long tunnel​. I did like that saying just saying.  Well we got our C-Max back today it was like seeing and old friend. What a relief 52 days crazy, but all is good drove home Got 48.7mpg got to love this car. The service advisor I been

working with said that they didn't do a brake job but they resurfaced the rotors and scraped the pads because of it setting so long the rotors were rusted up pretty good and when they test drove it they were getting a lot of pulsing in the brakes.  one thing we lost our life time summery it went back to zero. wish I had made note of it so I would know what the EV and Regen were, Only know we had 26332 miles and life time mpg was 40.9 of course they were able to set the odometer correctly.  So for a cluster $583.00 and the rental 52 days at $30 per day maybe they get a weekly discount amount $1560.00 = 2143 plus labor taxes etc. Ford really should make there parts more available to there customers it would go along way in promoting Ford as a people company. But we've own several different brands of cars but I have to say I will stay a Ford person.

I wish to thank Megan ( Ford Service) with putting me in touch with Dan from CSM and especially everyone on this forum.  I would have loved to known about this forum when we first bought our C-Max it is very informative  and I think I have learned a lot about our car that I did not know and hoping to learn a lot more Thank you all John

• ptjones, C-MaxSea and obob like this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#62 OFFLINE   FordService

FordService

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 354 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationDearborn, Michigan
  • My C-MAX's Year:Decline
  • My C-MAX's Color:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Model T

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:54 PM

...I wish to thank Megan ( Ford Service) with putting me in touch with Dan from CSM and especially everyone on this forum.  I would have loved to known about this forum when we first bought our C-Max it is very informative  and I think I have learned a lot about our car that I did not know and hoping to learn a lot more Thank you all John

Glad to be of assistance!

Meagan
  • C-MaxSea likes this

#63 OFFLINE   C-MaxSea

C-MaxSea

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Platinum Member
  • 960 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationSeattle, WA USA
  • My C-MAX's Year:Decline
  • My C-MAX's Color:Sterling Gray
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max SEL, 303A, Pano Sunroof, Born Aug 2012

Posted 27 August 2015 - 02:37 PM

............ Well we got our C-Max back today it was like seeing and old friend. What a relief 52 days crazy, but all is good drove home Got 48.7mpg got to love this car. .............................................

Great to hear !   :rockon:  :sunny:  :rockon: 

#64 OFFLINE   djc

djc

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 140 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationMinnesota
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • My C-MAX's Color:Sterling Gray
  • Current Vehicle:C-max SE

Posted 22 December 2015 - 09:34 AM

"I would think the brakes could last the life of the car, because of Regen Braking. I just looked at my 105Kmi. old brakes and they could pass for new with machined marks still on them and no grooves."

May depend on climate and how often the car is driven.  Rotors rust very fast when left wet.  Sitting in snow or rain, and seldom driven = lots of corrosion.

I wonder if popular spoked "mag" wheel designs make the problem worse.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·