Changing imperial to metric system

I just bought cmax from the states and it's coming to canada. So i wonder is it possible to change to metric system? also AC from F to celcius ?   i noticed it has speedmeter bigger no.in miles and small in km; is it possible to change visa versa ?

thanks a lot. very excited in the car.

As jdbob mentioned, all the displays other than the actual speedometer can be changed. The speedometer, even though the metric markings are smaller, likely isn't worth bothering to change -- at least that was my experience.

I'm guessing the car you are buying either has the Daytime Running Lights installed or have set up with a dealer to turn them on.

You can change the information displays between miles/kilometers and Fahrenheit/Celsius. The actual speedometer is an analog gauge so something in the instrument panel would need to be changed by the dealer - if possible.

As jdbob mentioned, all the displays other than the actual speedometer can be changed. The speedometer, even though the metric markings are smaller, likely isn't worth bothering to change -- at least that was my experience.

I'm guessing the car you are buying either has the Daytime Running Lights installed or have set up with a dealer to turn them on.

thank you for the answers.   i completely forget about daytime lights. but i'm guessing it should be few minutes work in computer of the car. right?

I just bought cmax from the states and it's coming to canada. So i wonder is it possible to change to metric system? also AC from F to celcius ?   i noticed it has speedmeter bigger no.in miles and small in km; is it possible to change visa versa ?

thanks a lot. very excited in the car.

For wehat it is worth, and re. the title of this thread,  in the US we never used the Imperial system.  The US system is based on an English system that pre-dated the Imperial system.  The units hacve the same names, but they are differently defined, the ounce, the gallon, the pint and the quart and the the number of ounces per pint are all different  What's more, the difference in the sizes of the pint, quart and gallon is not just the ratio of the number of ounces per pint.  Even the inch and the foot are slightly different.

thank you for the answers.   i completely forget about daytime lights. but i'm guessing it should be few minutes work in computer of the car. right?

The 2013 can be turned on if you can find a dealer willing to do it. The 2014 (my model) cannot be turned on if it wasn't done at the factory. The 2015 has an operator setting to enable DRL.

I put a thread on this up over on the Energi board. I'm very upset with them for changing the 2014 to disable the dealer settings. Probably my last Ford, after 40 years driving them.

Edited by stevedebi