Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Battery Control Module on 2013 C-Max Hybrid
Posted 17 July 2015 - 12:31 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:45 PM
Posted 17 July 2015 - 04:12 PM
Posted 18 July 2015 - 12:47 PM
Seems to be some confusion regarding module names.
BCM - Body Control Module
BECM - Battery Energy Control Module
SOBDM is also referred to as BCCM - Battery Charger Control Module
So which is it?
- ptjones likes this
Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:36 PM
Has anyone had issues with the hybrid battery Battery Control Module on their 2013 model or other years? I'm sitting in a dealership because of the 2nd failure of this component. 27500 miles and this should not be happening twice.
How did everything go at the dealership?
Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:11 PM
Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:55 PM
No issues - over 50K.