Since I've had the Cmax from new, the flimsy plastic cover that fits over the rearview mirror wiring at the inside top of the windshield has been loose. it's in 2 parts and just wont stay put. Service guy shrugs his shoulders.......Anyone else have this issue?
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
rear view mirror cover loose
Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:28 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:38 PM
Yep! I bet you've got auto-wipers, right? I don't worry until it falls off... right up there with the cargo area carpet glue!
- wab likes this
Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:44 PM
Posted 08 September 2015 - 04:46 PM
Mine fell off just the other day. Haven't had time to mess with it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users