When you want to operate without the A/C the air out of the vents when you start up has been baking in the sun. So when it is weather where I know I can live with just my windows open I turn on the A/C for about 30 seconds. It cools down the vents and the ducts quickly. I then turn off the A/C and can drive comfortably with the energy robbing A/C off.
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
My Hint for Medium Weather
Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:26 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:52 AM
Good tip. It does stay pretty warm in the ducts when first starting.
I also like to use the remote now to remotely have all the windows roll down before I get to the car. Really helps cool down the car fast too.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users