I wish some models come with motorized way to fold mirror

syncmax

I had auto-retracting side mirrors on my Audi A6 and to be honest, they were only useful on a car ferry where there is only a foot between the cars.

Another thing to break, in my opinion.

I have had them on several different cars and SUV's, and find them very useful.  Much easier to fit into the single car garage at my old house and still be able to walk on each side of the car,  great when parking in a public lot and the mirrors allow extra room for people and shopping carts to walk by, and less of a potential impact area when parked on city streets. 

I don't think they are any more prone to break than the electric motors used to adjust the mirror glass. 

I have had them on several different cars and SUV's, and find them very useful.  Much easier to fit into the single car garage at my old house and still be able to walk on each side of the car,  great when parking in a public lot and the mirrors allow extra room for people and shopping carts to walk by, and less of a potential impact area when parked on city streets. 

I don't think they are any more prone to break than the electric motors used to adjust the mirror glass. 

Trust me.  If it's made by Audi, it's prone to breakage :)