Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

MFT update to v3.8 has been released

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#181 OFFLINE   Plus 3 Golfer

Plus 3 Golfer

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 1,658 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationTN
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • My C-MAX's Color:Oxford White
  • Current Vehicle:2013

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:38 PM

My car is still under B2B warranty and also have the Premium Extended warranty by Ford.    WHen I log into the website I am not offered an update to v3.8    The highest that I have is 3.5 and it says that I am current.

Welcome to the "club", Smirpuri!  Just think of all those owners that are likely in the same boat but don't know there's a more current version that they are entitled to. 

On April 21, 2016 it will be 6 months since I sent my VIN to the Ford rep on this site as requested supposedly so that Ford could troubleshoot / correct the issue of v3.8 not showing up.  Still waiting.  I do have v3.6 though (not v3.5 like you do). :2thumbs:  

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#182 OFFLINE   raadsel

raadsel

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 486 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationHouston, TX
  • My C-MAX's Color:Ice Storm
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max SEL

Posted 15 April 2016 - 05:54 PM

This is exactly the reason I decided just to update using the link, and not wait for Ford to "fix" it. 

#183 OFFLINE   Plus 3 Golfer

Plus 3 Golfer

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 1,658 posts
  • LocationTN

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:27 AM

As they say "live for today"  as tomorrow may never come (highly likely with Ford ever fixing it).

I installed v3.8 today

#184 OFFLINE   zalusky

zalusky

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 139 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationCalifornia
  • My C-MAX's Color:Sterling Gray
  • Current Vehicle:Ford CMAX SEL

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:19 PM

I just had service done at the dealer and they did no do anything.

I still think they are waiting on some fix from Apple before letting it go wide live.  Ford never seems to want to give a STRAIGHT answer.

#185 OFFLINE   JohnTrigger

JohnTrigger

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 92 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Vehicle:2013 CMAX SEL

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:10 PM

As they say "live for today"  as tomorrow may never come (highly likely with Ford ever fixing it).

I installed v3.8 today

I too got tired of waiting for it to show up on my owner.ford.com, and just installed it from the link in the fusion forum posted earlier after creating a free account on that forum so I could access the link.  Ran vehicle health check and now shows up to date with 3.8 on owner.ford.com  

#186 OFFLINE   Plus 3 Golfer

Plus 3 Golfer

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 1,658 posts
  • LocationTN

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:04 PM

I too got tired of waiting for it to show up on my owner.ford.com, and just installed it from the link in the fusion forum posted earlier after creating a free account on that forum so I could access the link.  Ran vehicle health check and now shows up to date with 3.8 on owner.ford.com  

As I've said before, my issue is what else might we not have the latest version of software installed.  For example, apparently ptjones' C-Max  and mine have different software installed as our grille shutters operate differently.  Yet, owner.ford.com shows no outstanding service action items for my C-Max.

Ford reps, why haven't we been updated as to the status of this issue? It's been around 6 months since this issue surfaced.

• JohnTrigger and Bill-N like this

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·