Nice tutorials on YouTube about configuring the displays

Hi folks,

I am a brand new C-Max owner, and even though I work in technology (I am a computer programmer), I was a little intimidated by the displays on the vehicle. The Owner's Manual really didn't help that much. I did some searching and found some nice tutorials on YouTube showing how to configure the displays. The following link is to the comprehensive tutorial which reviews most of the options available: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdzIzzaQtgg&feature=channel&list=UL. Please note that sections of this tutorial have been made into individual, shorter tutorials which are also available in the same general section in YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

These youtube tutorials are great. They are available for each of the tech devices including pairing your phone. You should be able to move into your new machine with no problem. I have also found them valuable when I have an itch to change a screen or setting after I have slept. I view the appropriate tape, run to the garage, and do my thing. The LCD screen to the left of the spedo is a ton of fun. Most of the FOCUS tutorials also apply to the C-Max.

Edited by ANDY