Posted 11/10/15 on OASIS. Presumably this relates to CSP 14B07.
FORD: 2013 C-MAX
This article supersedes TSB 14-0085 to update the Service Procedure, Part List and Service Labor Time Standards.ISSUE:
Some 2013 C-Max, 2013-2014 Fusion, MKZ Hybrid and Energi vehicles equipped with a HF-35 automatic transmission and built on or before 12/1/2013 may exhibit a transmission fluid leak at the damper housing to transmission case joint. This condition may be due to an adherence failure of the RTV.ACTION:
Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct the condition.SERVICE PROCEDURE
- Remove the transmission from the vehicle and separate the damper housing from the transmission case. Refer to the Workshop Manual (WSM), Section 307-01.
- Use Motorcraft® Silicone Gasket Remover to remove old RTV from the housing and case mating surfaces. Allow to dry.
- Use Motorcraft® Metal Surface Prep Wipes to clean and etch the mating surfaces. Allow to dry.
- Apply a bead of Motorcraft® Ultra Silicone Sealant and reassemble the transmission. Refer to WSM, Section 307-01.
- Install the transmission. Refer to WSM, Section 307-01.