For those who do their own oil changes, 5 qts Synthetic Oil + Filter $10 after rebate

obob

Thx for the post.  That is a great deal. 

I purchased the Walmart one some weeks ago. I wonder if this one through Advanced is OK to do too?   Is this rebate through Quaker State or Advanced Auto?

I also purchased the Walmart one.  According to the slickdeals post, "Please note, if you already used the rebate from this Walmart deal from early October, you will not be eligible - daisybeetle"

One saving grace, I was able to get 0w-20 from Walmart.  Would have had to get 5w-20 on this deal.

Edited by obob

Hard to believe the company that built the magnificent C-max once produced the Fairmont.  We had the station wagon when I was a kid, much to my embarrassment.

I owned a Fairmont sedan for 13 years, right out of college. One of the best cars I've owned. 5.0L engine, and a light frame, it could really move, and was very maneuverable. It was lightly built, but had great visibility.