I noticed my passenger side compartment door seems to be busted. The latch seems to be intact, but any torque on the panel makes it slide out. Is it just a bad design, or did some sort of catch fall off that I'm not noticing? Any ideas on a cheap fix. I already used up all my gorilla tape jerryrigging the bum door panel fasteners.
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
How to fix read secret compartments?
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users