ECO modes?

R3dRyd3r

OK so I have only had my C-Max now for two days, and I got out of the dealership at 11:00 at night (dont ask) and I am trying to figure out how to change the ECO modes. I have sat and gone through the MY ford touch controls and the displays around the speedo, but damm if I can find a way to change MODES?

I have a SEL with the nav, parking assist, and the cool automatic hatch!

R3d

Since I don't have my car yet, I'm not totally sure what you are asking. But if you mean how to operate the gauges to show you what mode you are in, here is a tutorial that a member posted last week http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/index.php?/topic/553-nice-tutorials-on-youtube-about-configuring-the-displays/ Sorry I can't remember which member to give him/her credit.

I assume you are asking about display modes for information about fuel economy and related items that are available on the screen to the left of the speedometer.

This can only be changed using the 4 way plus "OK" buttons on the left of the steering wheel.

Push the left arrow until you see a list that starts with "Display Mode". Using the up and down buttons on the left side of the steering wheel highlight "Display MOde". You can select "Display mode by either pushing "OK" or by pushing the right arrow. Once in the Display Mode you can scroll down through the options.