THANK you all, would do it again

catsailor

LOVING my 2013 SEL  purchased new from Academy Ford in Laurel MD and in fact the first C Max they delivered to me back in Aug 2012. I have 55,000 miles on the car and my computer's lifetime average is 43.4 MPG. Today I can't think of another better buy then the C Max and with me 120,000 mile 6 year warranty I won't need to worry about what car I want. I tend to hold onto my cars for 7-10 years and the C Max is a KEEPER. Does everything I need it to do in busy Washington DC congested traffic.

We had to sell our Old Ford Escape 2001 to a 2016 Subaru Outback to tow the boat and haul our dogs and gear when on vacation. So thanks for all your feedback and tips. I was one of the first bunch that broke the 600 mile per tank challenges and I know some here have already made that high make a low tide mark. Great car great forum and good feedback. Thanks catsailor

Good to hear that everything is fine with the CMAX and good luck with your new car. I ordered a 2016 F150 4X4 XLT loaded w/2.7L EB with run stop, should have it 4 weeks. I needed a truck to carry heavy boxes, tow trailer and 4X4 for snow/ICY trips back to AZ. :shift:  :)

Paul

P.S. I don't know how you put up with the DC congestion, went through their a  few days ago.  :drop:  :rant:

Yeah, these are great cars. I just bought my 2nd one.

I'm averaging just over 46mpg, calculated at the gas pump today. It took 7 gallons after 323mi. 

I'm going to try for a 600mi tank here soon, but I have some country driving coming up soon and wanted to top off early.