What is the cargo management that should come with C-MAX?

I just bought my C-MAX and the sticker said it included a cargo management system which is supposed to include a foldable soft cargo organizer and nets. I got the nets but didn't seem to get any foldable organizer. I found this one online, which I sure didn't get, but am not sure what I should have:

http://accessories.ford.com/cargo-organizer-soft-sided-standard-pop-up.html

Anyone know what I was supposed to get? the sticker said it cost $115.

I am not sure either, but it looks like the soft sided cargo organizer is included.  Personally, I wouldn't call the salesperson.  I would call the parts department and ask them.  They should be able to pull up the information on the complete package and let you know.  Once you have that information, then you can call the salesperson to see where the rest of the package is.

I just bought my C-MAX and the sticker said it included a cargo management system which is supposed to include a foldable soft cargo organizer and nets. I got the nets but didn't seem to get any foldable organizer. I found this one online, which I sure didn't get, but am not sure what I should have:

http://accessories.ford.com/cargo-organizer-soft-sided-standard-pop-up.html

Anyone know what I was supposed to get? the sticker said it cost $115.

Sounds like a dealer add on. My dealer did something similar by charging me for a tint job on the sticker the vehicle clearly didn't have. I mentioned I could go to an inspection station and use a reflectivity meter to prove the vehicle wasn't tinted. They suddenly agreed with my position and had the tint installed.

For your $115 you are supposed to get both the net and cargo in the "Cargo Management Package".  You can see it if you start to build the car at Ford.com, and take a look under Interior/Interior packages.  I would definitely point it out to the salesman, and it can't hurt to check with parts, and tell them you didn't receive all the parts of your package.

I ordered the cargo management package as well, and the dealer tried to give me a cheaper organizer and no net.  It was also like pulling teeth to get the interior protection package (floor mats) that I paid for, and I ended up getting screwed on the remote starter (they ordered the wrong one and wouldn't correct it).  My tale can be viewed at www.garysmithfordsucks.com for anyone interested.

The package includes both the soft-side box and a cargo net. Looking at the instruction sheet, the kit is not C-Max specific. Like some others, I had to ask my salesman what and where the Cargo Management System listed on the sticker was. He checked and had to order it for me.

I don not think it's worth what they charge for it.

I ordered the cargo management package as well, and the dealer tried to give me a cheaper organizer and no net.  It was also like pulling teeth to get the interior protection package (floor mats) that I paid for, and I ended up getting screwed on the remote starter (they ordered the wrong one and wouldn't correct it).  My tale can be viewed at www.garysmithfordsucks.com for anyone interested.

Ouch, sorry to hear about that. This is one of the reason why we continue to stick with our Motor company, Galpin Jaguar & Galpin Ford, they have OUTSTANDING service which is why our Max is the 4th car from them and plus, being old customers, we had a sensation deal without the X-Plan either, infact, beating it. Find a good Ford dealer is crucial and I hope your issues are worked out, that just totally s*cked and very unprofessional. Or take them to the small claims court and let them answer infront of a judge.

• 4 weeks later...

Waiting for cargo management system to arrive along with rear bumper protection cargo net  cooler bag mud flaps dealer didn't order and is not going to throw in all these plus tint glass... We had several problems and the dealer said what ever you want we will add.  Very impressed.

• 11 months later...

Anybody remember this thread?

"Mystery Black Plastic Thing in Console"

http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/topic/1553-mystery-black-plastic-thing-in-console/?hl=mystery

Make-Ready probably doesn't know how to mount the "cargo management system" or even what it is, so they just put it in the pile of stuff they always have laying around.

wab

Edited by wab