Can you order a new lower c-max cargo net?

I've got a cargo net but Ford swears you can't order it. Its about 32" x 7", its the lower cargo net. I want a second one so that I can install it on the top section, it would be a perfect fit once I install a pair of upper hooks for it.

Has anyone ever ordered this net? Or have one they don't need? Or know where to get one about this size? I found one that's 90cm x 35cm, much too tall for my needs (think that's 13" tall... can't fit more than 10" max in mine.

My c-max is the energy... raised area in the trunk is the extra batteries. I was following the other cargo net thread, but not finding what I want.

post-3366-0-05274700-1465583364_thumb.jpg

I bought this one a while back and like it a lot.  It fits the width of the C-MAX just right and folds mostly flat if you need the room for other things in a pinch..

https://amzn.com/B000E81VN8

I also used to just use the cubby built into the flip up cover at the back of the load floor but it can only hold maybe a bag or so of groceries.

Edited by jestevens

I like that.  I have problems with items falling out the back sometimes when the hatch is opened.   This would help that.  My xB had one back there and I loved it.   I see it lists only the Energy models.   Will this work on the SE?

This one from the same site says it fits the SE.

http://www.driveoemautoparts.com/ford/c-max/vaa6z54550a66a/2015-year/hybrid-se-trim/2-0l-l4-electric-gas-engine/body-cat/interior-trim-rear-body-scat/?part_name=cargo-net

Be careful, if you order this cargo net using that part number you will get the 26 style cargo net, and not the 25 style cargo net. One is 30 x 7 inches, the other is 20 x 20 which looks and fits really funny on the cargo, its meant to attach just behind the rear seats on the top, and then on the metal loops. I think it also fits the non-energi's, but regardless it leaves 5 inches of gap on for things to fall out on either side of it. The 25 style is what I finally bought from a NOS seller on ebay. You can't seem to get it anywhere.

Here's my finished results. Upper and lower net are OEM, upper net I added 2 bungee buddies and then used the metal loops in already in my car. I'm still thinking if I can drop it another inch so it brushes the upper trunk floor but I want to find a clean way to do it. It may stretch a tiny bit and the sag down over time so I might just leave it.

27e992da-16af-4fcc-b14f-749c1d089ee5.jpg

Edited by jkaminsky