Jump to content

Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now
Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.


what type of plastic in rear bumper

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   emcdonnell


    New Member

  • C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 23 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Vehicle:SEL 302A

Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:08 AM

Have a small tear in the rear plastic bumper cover (which is part of the larger rear panel).  It would be easy to fix myself if I know the exact type of plastic used for the bumper.  TPO?  TEO?  PP?    Somethng else?


If I pulled the rear panel I might be able to find a code, but I would rather not pull the panel off until I have everything I need for the repair.  


All help appreciated.



Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·