47 Miles from a full charge

waloupis

I was playing around with 'EV Now' and 'EV Later' button while coasting; keeping it in 'EV Now' while going downhill/coasting and 'EV Later' when I needed to step on the accelerator.

As I continued to do that, my 'miles per charge' figure kept climbing....all the way up to 46.6 miles. Then after plugging in (either 110v or 220v), my full charge of electric is 47 miles (from what I can figure, it's about 46+ full miles).

My daily commute is about 100 miles round trip (mostly highway) and I try to stay at about 60 or so MPH. My eco-gauge consistenly shows mid 70s of combined MPG.

So even if those electric miles drain quicker the faster I drive, it's still way better than the 20 or so miles I'm supposed to get.

I was playing around with 'EV Now' and 'EV Later' button while coasting; keeping it in 'EV Now' while going downhill/coasting and 'EV Later' when I needed to step on the accelerator.

As I continued to do that, my 'miles per charge' figure kept climbing....all the way up to 46.6 miles. Then after plugging in (either 110v or 220v), my full charge of electric is 47 miles (from what I can figure, it's about 46+ full miles).

My daily commute is about 100 miles round trip (mostly highway) and I try to stay at about 60 or so MPH. My eco-gauge consistenly shows mid 70s of combined MPG.

So even if those electric miles drain quicker the faster I drive, it's still way better than the 20 or so miles I'm supposed to get.

You might get more response on the Energi forum. This one is for the C-Max hybrid.