Hats off to C-max safety engineering: I failed to start my car 3 times after accidentally replacing my Weathertech floor mat. It was sitting on top of the accelerator and my size 13 foot was putting pressure on said accelerator. Car refused to "start" until I walked away with key. I finally got it started and noticed the acceleration. Brake held well, shifted to neutral and figured out my mistake.
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
1 reply to this topic
Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:52 PM
- ptjones and C-MaxSea like this
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:12 PM
Wow. That is good news. It is amazing technology. This car is so great. Love driving it!
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acceleration, safety
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users