Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo

Issue with windshield washer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   raadsel

raadsel

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 535 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationHouston, TX
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max SEL

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:43 AM

I'm having an issue with my windshield washer. I've been very happy, previously, when I went to use them -- they've provided a good amount of fluid and done a good job of putting the fluid on the windshield. My issue is that it is now just barely getting the fluid above the windshield wipers (when they are resting). The volume of fluid seems about the same, just that it isn't coming out hard enough to get the fluid up high enough. Any thoughts on what I can check or what the issue might be?

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   raadsel

raadsel

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 535 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationHouston, TX
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max SEL

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:38 PM

I got a chance to look at my car, since posting. I first noticed a couple of nights ago and thought maybe I was out of washer fluid, but quickly found that wasn't it when I went to add more fluid. Since it was dark, I didn't really check things out. Today, when I looked, I found that the fluid tubes had almost disconnected from the nozzles on the hood. Having pushed the tubes back onto the nozzles, it now seems to be working fine.

• obob likes this

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·