Consumer Reports names C-Max "Sleeper" in podcast, that it is a car that more people should be buying.

Ya, I just saw that.  Wish they had "C-max" in the video title.

Some of their comments:

"C-max is a very nice car. Quiet. ....  Feels very sophisticated ...
Definitely more people should buy it.  ....   Great driveability"

They note that early reliability problems seem to be fixed - and as near as I can tell, the applied fixes have made the early 2013my cars reliable so they will make good used car choices, as good as later model years.

(in rest of video they discuss Prius Prime.  A big improvement over previous Prius plug-in, they say.)

I've been wanting to test drive the 2017 C-Max Titanium, really see what kind of difference there is between my 2013. I went to a dealer that allegedly had one last Friday, but they had not actually received the vehicle yet, it was just being delivered. I went again today and they had already sold it. 

Damn, I wish CR wouldn't say this. :)  I want to pick up a used, low mileage Energi "cheap" in a few years  ;)

LOL :lol2:

I've been wanting to test drive the 2017 C-Max Titanium, really see what kind of difference there is between my 2013. I went to a dealer that allegedly had one last Friday, but they had not actually received the vehicle yet, it was just being delivered. I went again today and they had already sold it. 

Bummer!  :sad:  I test drove one, stiffer than mine with 154k mi., missing Some Smart Gauge stuff, I did get good MPG's in it. :)

Paul

LOL :lol2:

Bummer!  :sad:  I test drove one, stiffer than mine with 154k mi., missing Some Smart Gauge stuff, I did get good MPG's in it. :)

Paul

I thought it still had almost all the SmartGuage stuff, just that some has been moved to the right side display.

I thought it still had almost all the SmartGuage stuff, just that some has been moved to the right side display.

I didn't have time to play with Smart Gauge, there are less number of displays and some of it has been moved to MyView.  It does have Miles to Empty showing all the time at the bottom of the screen. I believe LifeTime Summary is gone. :sad:  My dealer doesn't have any and closest one is 23 miles away.

Paul

Edited by ptjones