Is it just me or is the Glove box design is really poor

bkawaii7

My wife wanted me to post this comment on the glove box, she says that anything you put in the glove box just falls out when you open it. Plus it is so far under the dash you can't see what is in there, she ends up taking everything out just to find what she wants. Since no one is happy if she is not happy. This is not a good thing!

So--- Ford Please fix the glove box, redsign it and make it a retro kit to all of the C-Max's already on the street LOL.

Anybody else have this experience??????

Yeah they could have put more of a lip on the box to keep stuff from falling out.  It's a minor problem (or seems to be), unless the box gets stuffed with junk, then I'd suggest never opening it ;)

I keep some of the loose stuff in a small bag so if it falls out, it is just one bag and not 20 small things which I would need to find/pick up

Edited by CNCGeek

Yeah they could have put more of a lip on the box to keep stuff from falling out.  It's a minor problem (or seems to be), unless the box gets stuffed with junk, then I'd suggest never opening it ;)

I keep some of the loose stuff in a small bag so if it falls out, it is just one bag and not 20 small things which I would need to find/pick up

LOL, yeah you know how everything ends up in the glove box, of course you can't stuff much in this one.  

• 3 weeks later...