Edited by Singoffpitch, 11 May 2017 - 11:02 PM.
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:00 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:46 PM
I had a problem similar to this on the drivers seat. Turned out to be a wire
pulled out of a connector under the seat. They re-seated the wire and redressed
the wires under the seat.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users