Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo

2014 CMAX Hybrid SE Loaded

2014 CMAX

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ptjones

ptjones

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Platinum Member
  • 3,641 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationNewnan, GA
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-MAX SEL

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:13 AM

There is a 2014 CMAX Hybrid SE loaded with 13k mi. for around $17K at Mike Fitzpatrick FORD, my local dealer. It's Certified with available around 2% interest loan. They asked me to list it for them and I told them I would  included a set of Grill Covers and Hybrid driving training too! :)  Here is a Link; http://mikefitzpatri...e-Car/52247011/and you need to talk to Kevin in Internet Sales. If you need help, let me know. :)  

Paul

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   ptjones

ptjones

C-Max Hybrid Member

• 3,641 posts
  • LocationNewnan, GA

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:12 AM

I noticed that no one has replied yet and I was wondering what members think the CMAX is worth? :) Seems like a very nice car.

Paul 

Edited by ptjones, 14 May 2017 - 09:12 AM.

#3 OFFLINE   joshg678

joshg678

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 164 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationEarth
  • My C-MAX's Year:2016
  • Current Vehicle:16 C-Max Hybrid

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:54 PM

Might be a good price.
I got my 16 sel for $19k and it has 6k miles on it. It was a demo so no other owners.

Edited by joshg678, 14 May 2017 - 07:54 PM.

#4 OFFLINE   markd

markd

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 433 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationUnited States
  • My C-MAX's Year:2014
  • Current Vehicle:c-max sel

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:54 AM

My guess is around 12.5 no more than 13, based on my 14 SEL with everything is worth 13.5
  • cbharvest likes this

#5 OFFLINE   ptjones

ptjones

C-Max Hybrid Member

• 3,641 posts
  • LocationNewnan, GA

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:41 AM

Kelly Blue Book has it priced out at $13726 which doesn't take into effect that FORD Certify's it, 12 month extra Warranty and around 2% interest rate + Grill Covers :) . On AutoTrader prices seem to be all over the place, but average around $15k and very with mileage. :)

Paul

#6 OFFLINE   Phil1336

Phil1336

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 145 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida
  • Current Vehicle:Ford C-MAX

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:23 AM

I assure you, the Customer was given less then 9K in real Dollars as an allowance towards a Trade for another Vehicle. I just traded in my 2013 C-Max SE with 43K Mileage. It was in Ice Storm (Blueish Green) Exterior with Medium Stone Cloth Interior.  Spotless inside an out with 4 recently purchased New High End Tires. Car had (2) previous  "Incidents, Front & Rear but repairs were done perfectly.  Bad Car-Fax Report coupled with low demand for Hybrids in general with currently low Gas prices led to an actual Cash Allowance of 6K towards a 2018 Ford EcoSport purchased at X-Plan pricing. Car Max offered KBB based 4K but since they run their own In-House Auctions now, upped their offer to 5K.  When it comes to Used Car Valuations, regardless of mileage an condition, they are all over the spectrum.  Whats its worth possibly Retail is a far cry from what you will get in Trade-In Dollars.

• obob likes this

#7 OFFLINE   raadsel

raadsel

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 629 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationHouston, TX
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max SEL

Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:51 PM

That seems overpriced, to me, for a 2014, particularly an SE, despite the low miles. In my area we have a 2016 SEL with just over 22,000 miles being sold as a CPO for just under $17,000. Per the CarFax, it has a single owner and no accidents. If I'm going to pay 17,000 (or half that after trade-in), I'd rather have the newer car at that price; particularly when it has the Sync3 with Sony sound, leather seats, etc.

#8 OFFLINE   Phil1336

Phil1336

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 145 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida
  • Current Vehicle:Ford C-MAX

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:45 PM

That seems overpriced, to me, for a 2014, particularly an SE, despite the low miles. In my area we have a 2016 SEL with just over 22,000 miles being sold as a CPO for just under $17,000. Per the CarFax, it has a single owner and no accidents. If I'm going to pay 17,000 (or half that after trade-in), I'd rather have the newer car at that price; particularly when it has the Sync3 with Sony sound, leather seats, etc.

I agree. A Brand New C-Max in SE Trim with the upgraded Sirius Radio an Sync3 is around 26K. Throw in X-Plan an some Cash Incentives, I`d go new.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·