2014 CMAX Hybrid SE Loaded

ptjones

There is a 2014 CMAX Hybrid SE loaded with 13k mi. for around $17K at Mike Fitzpatrick FORD, my local dealer. It's Certified with available around 2% interest loan. They asked me to list it for them and I told them I would  included a set of Grill Covers and Hybrid driving training too! :)  Here is a Link; http://mikefitzpatrickford.com/Atlanta/For-Sale/Used/Ford/C-Max-Hybrid/2014-SE-White-Car/52247011/and you need to talk to Kevin in Internet Sales. If you need help, let me know. :)  

Paul

Kelly Blue Book has it priced out at $13726 which doesn't take into effect that FORD Certify's it, 12 month extra Warranty and around 2% interest rate + Grill Covers :) . On AutoTrader prices seem to be all over the place, but average around $15k and very with mileage. :)

Paul

• 9 months later...

I assure you, the Customer was given less then 9K in real Dollars as an allowance towards a Trade for another Vehicle. I just traded in my 2013 C-Max SE with 43K Mileage. It was in Ice Storm (Blueish Green) Exterior with Medium Stone Cloth Interior.  Spotless inside an out with 4 recently purchased New High End Tires. Car had (2) previous  "Incidents, Front & Rear but repairs were done perfectly.  Bad Car-Fax Report coupled with low demand for Hybrids in general with currently low Gas prices led to an actual Cash Allowance of 6K towards a 2018 Ford EcoSport purchased at X-Plan pricing. Car Max offered KBB based 4K but since they run their own In-House Auctions now, upped their offer to 5K.  When it comes to Used Car Valuations, regardless of mileage an condition, they are all over the spectrum.  Whats its worth possibly Retail is a far cry from what you will get in Trade-In Dollars.

That seems overpriced, to me, for a 2014, particularly an SE, despite the low miles. In my area we have a 2016 SEL with just over 22,000 miles being sold as a CPO for just under $17,000. Per the CarFax, it has a single owner and no accidents. If I'm going to pay 17,000 (or half that after trade-in), I'd rather have the newer car at that price; particularly when it has the Sync3 with Sony sound, leather seats, etc.

That seems overpriced, to me, for a 2014, particularly an SE, despite the low miles. In my area we have a 2016 SEL with just over 22,000 miles being sold as a CPO for just under $17,000. Per the CarFax, it has a single owner and no accidents. If I'm going to pay 17,000 (or half that after trade-in), I'd rather have the newer car at that price; particularly when it has the Sync3 with Sony sound, leather seats, etc.

I agree. A Brand New C-Max in SE Trim with the upgraded Sirius Radio an Sync3 is around 26K. Throw in X-Plan an some Cash Incentives, I`d go new.

• 1 year later...