I drive a 2013 Hybrid SEL. I live in a place with very bad roads (New Orleans, LA) and even with the most careful driving, my car gets beat up quite a bit by the rough pavement and potholes. I've noticed that the mirror glass in my side view mirrors has become increasingly prone to shaking / vibrating while at highway speed. It isn't the entire housing -- it is just the glass. I have no idea how the glass is attached to the mirror. Is there a way to tighten them? Does anybody have a diagram on how to disassemble the mirror assembly so I can check it out?
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
side view mirror glass vibrating
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users