Energi heat issue

Jman4ever

First time poster here.  I live in the Twin Cities with my '14 Energi and noticed this winter that when I would engage the heat, either in electric mode or ICE, it would produce warm air for 5 minutes or so and then go cold. Even engaging the A/C wouldn't produce warm air. I checked the coolant and found the the reservoir to be loose and tilted, but from other postings I'm not sure that would be an issue.  Luckily, the seat heater with a jacket was tolerable most days.  I really like this car and average around 53.0 mpg while each week making at least 1 100+ mile trip.

Any thoughts?

First time poster here.  I live in the Twin Cities with my '14 Energi and noticed this winter that when I would engage the heat, either in electric mode or ICE, it would produce warm air for 5 minutes or so and then go cold. Even engaging the A/C wouldn't produce warm air. I checked the coolant and found the the reservoir to be loose and tilted, but from other postings I'm not sure that would be an issue.  Luckily, the seat heater with a jacket was tolerable most days.  I really like this car and average around 53.0 mpg while each week making at least 1 100+ mile trip.

Any thoughts?

You know, this would be better answered in the Energi Forum. This forum is for the hybrid. It sounds like an electronic heat regulator has gone south. A dealer visit is advisable.