Best car I ever owned

Dman

We liked our '13 enough that, when I totaled it, we considered all our choices and replaced the '13 SEL with an identical '15 SEL- same colors inside and out, same options.  It's a great car  That said, I think my 2012 Buick Lacrosse (mild hybrid) is the best car I have ever owned, and I have owned 4 Cadillacs and a Lincoln (and 4 Pontiacs and 4 Mercurys).  I consider the Lacrosse and the C-Max as good complements to each other.  The Lacrosse is larger inside, quieter, looks better, better interior style and materials, has a better sound system (H-K).  The C-Max gets better MPG (45 MPG vs. 33 MPG), is more maneuverable/handles better, offers a more engaged driving experience, is a hatchback and so can carry things that I can't get in the small Lacrosse trunk.  We just went to Las Vegas - took the Buick.  For driving locally, the C-Max is preferred.

• 4 years later...

We think a like.   A tree fell on my 2013 SEL, and I was heartbroken.   I bought a 2014 exactly the same features execpt the interior is black instead of light brown.  This is my 6th Hybrid and 20th car.  Cmax tops my list.  I fixed the first Cmax and will sell it- but I will miss it.  I think Ford really got it right- it feels heavy and strudy (the doors remind me of cars in the 70's.  I have a new Prius as my good car, but the C-max I really love.   

On a side note: I had a 2007 Escape Hybrid and it was just ok- but was terrible in the snow.  The CMax is a beast in the snow-  I was surprised how good.  

I think the Ford Cmax is the best used car for the money.  

Twins.jpg