Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Best car I ever owned

best car happy satisfied good car

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Dman

Dman

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 9 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationHomerville, Ohio
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max SEL

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:33 AM

I have a 2013 C-Max with over 60,000 miles and I've been completely happy with it. Never had a problem. I know lots of people write to forums just to talk about problems and complain but I'd like to say that this is the best car I ever owned.

• C-MaxSea, Bill-N, Redshift and 1 other like this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   ptjones

ptjones

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Platinum Member
  • 3,151 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationNewnan, GA
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-MAX SEL

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:38 PM

I Love my 2013 CMAX too with 155kmi. :)  Probably drive it till the wheels fall off. LOL

Paul

• C-MaxSea likes this

#3 OFFLINE   BIG ROCCO

BIG ROCCO

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 246 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationPHOENIX, AZ
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-MAX

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:50 PM

We liked our '13 enough that, when I totaled it, we considered all our choices and replaced the '13 SEL with an identical '15 SEL- same colors inside and out, same options.  It's a great car  That said, I think my 2012 Buick Lacrosse (mild hybrid) is the best car I have ever owned, and I have owned 4 Cadillacs and a Lincoln (and 4 Pontiacs and 4 Mercurys).  I consider the Lacrosse and the C-Max as good complements to each other.  The Lacrosse is larger inside, quieter, looks better, better interior style and materials, has a better sound system (H-K).  The C-Max gets better MPG (45 MPG vs. 33 MPG), is more maneuverable/handles better, offers a more engaged driving experience, is a hatchback and so can carry things that I can't get in the small Lacrosse trunk.  We just went to Las Vegas - took the Buick.  For driving locally, the C-Max is preferred.

• C-MaxSea, obob and djc like this

Custom Search

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·