Purchased 2015 C-Max Hybrid from non Ford dealer...only 1 keyless entry key. My research shows I must have two keys to program another key myself. Has anyone purchased a blank key (number two) and programmed it themselves. Ford says service dept only and must have an appt....2 weeks out. Thanks Ted
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Only one keyKeyless entry
1 reply to this topic
Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:19 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:11 AM
My local locksmith was able to produce more key fobs for me. He had to be told about the hidden hardware key, though, so take care.