Has anyone had any luck changing out the Low Beam OEM bulbs (H11) on a C-Max for LED Bulbs? I changed out the H1 High Beam bulbs with Hikari LED bulbs and they work great. However the low beam ones come on for 1 sec. and go out. Mechanic at Ford dealer said it is because of Body Control Module, I have tried 3 different resister harnesses with no success. I was told the High Beams (H1) don't go through the body control module that's why those work. My High beams are great, would like the same with my low beams.
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
1 reply to this topic
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Headlights, LED
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users