Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

GTIGuy = NRGTi

new member user names

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   NRGTi

NRGTi

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 10 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationDenver
  • My C-MAX's Year:2017
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max Energi Titanium

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:02 PM

Greetings and salutations! I'm here to share the joy of owning the best-kept secret in the car market. These cars aren't just rare on the ground, here in Denver, they're poorly documented on the web. I'm coming in from the VW webspace, where there's more fact, fuss and fantasy posted every day than here in a year. Let me add my two cents, er, 2 kw, to these discussions.

Full disclosure: I am one and the same as GTIGuy, over in the fordcmaxenergiforum. I joined there first while I was shopping for a C-Max. Then I discovered this forum, with more topics and traffic. The Energi forum hasn't allowed me to rename that account, which ought to be NRGTi, but there it is. 

Two months and 3000 miles in, I'm happy I found this car. It's the most efficient performance car I can find, as well as the best-performing Green car!

• ptjones likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   SnowStorm

SnowStorm

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 777 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationVirginia
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max SE

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:54 AM

Welcome and glad you found this "best-kept secret"!  Friends of ours just bought a 2017 SE Kona blue (really pretty) after riding with us and hearing our enthusiasm.  It seems it's up to us to do the advertising.

• ptjones likes this

#3 OFFLINE   AZgman

AZgman

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 67 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationArizona
  • My C-MAX's Year:2016
  • Current Vehicle:2016 C-max SEL

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:31 PM

Interesting to hear your assessment of the C-max coming from a VW. I had 2 VW diesels that were bought back and I now drive a 2016 Jetta Sport and my wife has a 2016 C-max SEL. I would much prefer to drive my Jetta over the C-max. Better in nearly every way except for in-town gas mileage, and it cost $10k less! She, however, loves the C-max.

Custom Search

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new member, user names

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·