Have others experienced issues with the auto wipers working poorly?  I've noticed whatever setting I have it on a lot of times they don't even come on even when the window is blindingly covered in water or they come on too infrequent.  Really annoying.  I've made sure the area in front of the sensor is clean and still seem to have poor behavior with this.  Wish the car just had normal intermittent settings.  Any ideas of fixes for this before I contact dealer to check it out under warranty?

Never had any issues with mine once I got it dialed in to my liking. Took some time initially when I first got the car and it is a bit of a pain when you have to wait for it to rain to play with. But it is about perfect in all conditions for my liking.

The only super minor issue I've noticed is if it has rained while the car has sat and you first turn it on, it does take a bit of time for the sensor to register anything and begin clearing the windshield. Usually I just tap it up to mid-speed and back down to auto to give it a quick wipe.

Edited by cr08

I have the same issue with my auto-wipers. I recall reading that someone else had a similar issue (I don't have a link though) and the dealer ended up replacing the rain-sensor under warranty (however, the guy had to instruct the mechanic to test the sensor with a spray bottle rather than a hose!!!).

I have also read that you can disconnect the rain sensor and the wipers will work as standard time-based intermittent wipers, but I haven't yet tried it. Please let us know your experience if you end up taking it to the dealer... I'm sure I'll make it there myself eventually.