Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now
Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

- - - - -

Class action lawsuit MyFordTouch

Class action lawsuit MFT

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   ptjones

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Platinum Member
  • 3,363 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationNewnan, GA
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-MAX SEL

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:48 PM

I take that back, there was ONE guy I knew who could get around 30MPG out of a Silverado pickup.  He had a lot of friends at GM so he knew exactly what codes to use to order the axles, etc. with the right gear ratios, etc. - and he would hypermile it, going max of 50MPH on the highway.  He said he was flabbergasted because he would leave early, like at 4-5AM so that there would be plenty of room for other cars to pass him but a few of them just kept right behind him, acting like jerks because he was driving so slow even though the passing lane was wide open.

They were drafting. LOL   Some people are just followers, I have seen this driving on State Routes with 55 mph speed limits and I would speed up to 50 mph and EV down to 35 mph which you would think would be very irritating yet people would follow you, strange. :headscratch:

• obob likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·