Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Key fob vs Electrolux washer
Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:29 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 16 February 2018 - 12:36 PM
My experience with liquids getting into electrical stuff has been good. Often unplugging them or taking the battery out and drying them out with a hair dryer or fan has worked for me.
That includes someone spilling their coffee into a crt monitor.
It's good to know the key fob has a good chance of survival.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users