Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Reset touchscreen to factory default
Posted 09 April 2018 - 06:23 PM
Is there any reason to reset the touchscreen back to factory default? Should I?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:34 PM
Posted 14 April 2018 - 06:41 AM
Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:32 AM
No. The touchscreen reset is needed only when the touch screen gets fouled up. So if it's working, leave it alone.
Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:12 PM
... Is there any reason to ...
There are reasons to do a lot of things, but they usually start with a problem, something you want to change. If things are working, I don't see any benefit to a reset.
Now, if the radio loses its mind, or won't shut off, you may need to pull the fuse. Mine's needed it twice since 6/2013... I can live with it.
- obob and kyledamron like this
Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:06 AM
I can’t think of any problem right now.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users