Updated Maps

I wish I had the ad that I got in the mail for the new maps. Forgive me for not remembering what they stated but, the impression that I got after glancing at the ad, it made me think that I'd be getting new (and improved!) software for the head unit. I was annoyed by the wording, since it made it seem it was more than just a map update.

Edited by raadsel

I wish I had the ad that I got in the mail for the new maps. Forgive me for not remembering what they stated but, the impression that I got after glancing at the ad, it made me think that I'd be getting new (and improved!) software for the head unit. I was annoyed by the wording, since it made it seem it was more than just a map update.

Their just a map update and they are different than #9's, I see local changes on my #10. :)

Paul

My Costco Garmin GPS has been great - two cars and we use it in whichever car we go in (usually the CMax). Nice not to have to contend with two different GPS instructions. 

AND - the Costco Garmin has lifetime map updates and includes Canada (important if you're from Michigan)!  And I can set them up for a trip inside a nice warm house instead of sitting in the car. 

• 2 weeks later...

The A10 cards are down to under $40 today on eBay. I went to eBay this morning for another reason and it was on the home page, since I looked at prices when I first found out it was available. What likely sealed it for me was eBay offered a $5 coupon (for $25 purchase) in a banner while I was looking at the card.