My Ford cmax 2013 is not reading the right outside temperature it says that it is -40f when its actually 85f irecentley change the passenger side mirrow and then i heard that the sensor is located in the mirrow can someone hepp me thanks
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
outside temperature sensor
Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:20 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:50 AM
The sensor is in the right side mirror, sticking out the bottom. The sensor is most likely of the type that goes to a high resistance at cold temperatures so a -40 reading indicates an open connection somewhere (or bad sensor). Did you see/reconnect a cable when you changed the mirror?
- djc likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users