opinion on floor mats?

Bob Moore

Hi folks,

Wanted to ask y'alls opinion on the 3d max floor liners. I do not want weathertechs anymore, as they are overpriced imo. These 3d mats look more classy, not that commercial. Yet I have never seen them in person and wanted to ask you, how well do they fit and align? I am kinda concerned about the gaps... Also, don't they stink like some cheap rubber mats do? I found 3d maxpider USA official website, yet they do not give any info specifically on how their mats work on the C-Max... So, decided to ask you folks. Any help is appreciated!

I do not have experience with those but looking on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-Complete-Custom-Select/dp/B00IBONMAC/ref=sr_1_4?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1533043775&sr=1-4&keywords=maxpider%2Bc-max&th=1

"

March 11, 2015

Configuration: Front Row|Color: Tan|Verified Purchase
Fits the Ford C-max perfectly even though the manufacturer is not smart enough to know they have the same floorplan. Probably fits the Focus too as all three share the same exact platform. I'd rate it 5 stars if there was a better color match. I have the fuzzy version, and everyone that has been in the car really likes them. About 1000% better than thick rubber mats from the other guys. Great protection without looking like an industrial floor mat.

"

I have the weathertech and like the rubber because it is easy to see the dirt and the water has little to stick to.  These seem weathertech pricey to me.

Also, they seem to cover the left foot area which the weathertech do not.

Edited by obob

I bought weathertech for the front only, and I like them but you are right they are expensive, and they still don't completely cover the hump where you rest your left foot which is the whole reason I wanted custom mats to start with.  I bought a cheap set of mats for the back seat and the "trunk".  If you try these new ones let us know how they fit and if they cover everything?

• 10 months later...

Thanks for the heads up.  I was pretty stunned by the WeatherTech prices and the fact that WeatherTech ignores the left foot area; pretty much says they could care less about a C-Max, etc. The mats I got with my used C-Max don't cover that area and it gets dirty fast and is a pain to vacuum, etc. 

• 4 months later...