Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Reproduce radio freezing?radio freeze
Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:11 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:23 AM
Have your dealer verify that all vehicle software is update to date. There were several updates early on that targeted this, and other, issues (look in the maint. forum).
Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:38 AM
One that always seems to work like clockwork for me is if you have an active Sirius subscription, have Sirius push a radio refresh.
Posted 17 August 2018 - 11:54 PM
I have had my radio freeze and stay on even when car is turned off. ...
I'm up to three... the last one, I tried not pulling the fuse to shut it down. Got a dead battery for the first time... ever. No fix known, just the band aid (fuse).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users