Hi All, this is my first post. I purchased a certified cmax se about a year ago and when I purchased it I discovered it had a burnt turn signal so I just had the bulb replaced. I have put approx 30,000 miles on the car and have had to replace the bulb two more times which seems unusal. No other bulbs have burnt out and its the front driver side turn signal...the round amber bulb. Has anybody else had a similar problem? When you look at the contacts of the bulb it appears there is a small burn spot so not sure if there is a short in system. The mechanic suggested excessive heat might be the problem and thought maybe a LED bulb may work better. Has anyone tried a LED bulb?
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Turn Signal Bulb keeps burning out
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users