Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo

auto AC

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   grege

grege

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 21 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationDC Metro
  • My C-MAX's Year:2017
  • Current Vehicle:C max titanium

Posted 27 September 2018 - 05:03 AM

2018 titanium with ~ 3,000 miles.  

Using the auto AC - it seems wholly inaccurate, meaning not cold enough to reflect the setting.  At 71F auto setting, it doesn't cool well.  Yesterday, I tried max AC for the first time and surprisingly, it feels cool, but not cold.  Anyone else seeing inaccurate readings with theirs? 

Today on the drive home, I'll be using a temperature probe in the vents to measure actual F-temp output and report back tomorrow.  

Greg

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   jestevens

jestevens

C-Max Hybrid Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 286 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:C-MAX SEL Hybrid

Posted 27 September 2018 - 06:19 AM

A lot of my friends don't seem to like me setting the temp at Auto 72F because the fan is usually running at a lower speed, if I put it on MAX AC usually it gets painfully cold unless it's 95-100F..  I would definitely try some of those temperature probes.  I don't think the "dual zone" climate control works that great, seems more like a sales gimmick to me. 

Don't forget about the large vent below/underside of the screen area, Try opening or closing it to see if it suits your needs better, with it open the front seat passengers seem to get more air dumped directly on them, with it closed more air is diverted through the smaller vents throughout the car..

• grege likes this

#3 OFFLINE   DarenHayes

DarenHayes

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 39 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationNew Brunswick, Canada
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:Cmax Hybrid SEL

Posted 27 September 2018 - 09:43 AM

Jestevens your friends would REALLY hate me lol, i rarely even turn my AC on , even in 90F LOL.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·