I purchased a new 2017 CMAX last year(2017). It now has over 9000 miles, and I have not had an oil change. I have been waiting for an Oil Change indication on the dash, but have not seen any. What should I be looking for?
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Oil Change Indicator
Posted 01 October 2018 - 06:10 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 01 October 2018 - 07:53 AM
Assuming they haven't changed it, when you start the car the left side informational display will pop up with an oil change reminder -- and it should pop up every time you start the car until it is reset.
It should show up after about one year or 10,000 miles since the last time it was reset.
- ptjones likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users